Friday, March 18, 2016

fun dresses!

So one of my favorite things to do is to make fun dresses and clothing for myself! One of my latest outfits was inspired and based around my coveted Mab Graves necklace that i was ever so lucky to grab and purchase at the last Blythecon held in Chicago..back in fall!  So first was looking for days to find the perfect fabric with the perfect colors! I found one with the turquoise and pink with rockets similiar to the on in the tiny circle above her head!  I then cut out blank rockets from wood and went to work!

close up of the necklace...i am always astounded that she can paint so tiny! Mab is awesome!


silly me with my creations! I think i need to do more! hehe!


close up of the earrings i made. I tried to tie in the rocket from the necklace combined with a rocket from the dress fabric!

My son Tyrus photo bombing...what a goofy boy!  Here is the ensemble...i had so much fun wearing this and got confused looks and some compliments..haha!  Love the reactions. Not too many creative people around here...but..i guess that is why God put me here...to shake things up!! haha

No comments: