Sunday, February 28, 2021

Serenity joins the family!

Meet Serenity!  My new to me, 1961 Avion trailer! It was love at first sight!

She is fully restored from the frame up.  Here is the interior from when I purchased her! Beautiful Amber interior!

Lot's of storage
Amazing kitchen area with vintage tile that was rescued from a 1950's kitchen

Many of the original hardware and fixtures, including this amazing fan that works! My favorite is the fan behind the stove. You activate it by letting the pull release and the vent cover pops out automatically and it turns on!

Panels added to the new refrigerator and an original Avion metal piece!

Full size rounded bed, that lifts for storage. I have since had a slide out built onto it to make it into a king width if you sleep sideways, to make it roomy enough for both of us to sleep on it

more of the beautiful restored interior. Notice all of the cupboard space in the bed area! Original working stove!
Time to hook up and bring her home!

at home with my little Shasta!

One happy mamma! I was so nervous at first, got her hooked up and here I go. She is longer than my Shasta, but soon realized with towing did not feel significantly different!

Home sweet Home!



 

No comments: