Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last minute shopping and card mailing today

Hello my friends! a Photo dedicated to all of my cyber friends! Paprika is in the alst bit of frenzied shopping and mailing her cards! I created this cute winter scene with lots of giggles! The outfit was inspired by the bit of ribbon that was on some of my packages from Lou in my stocking swap! Lou I promise loved the contents too...not just the ribbon..hahaa! Any how! Merry Christmas to you all! and Happy Holidays to every one that celebrates in other ways! xoxoxo;s angela

3 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs, Gaby

The Backporch Artessa said...

So cute! Merry Christmas girlfriend!

Joanne Huffman said...

This is very cute - you could use it as your Christmas card next year. Have a very Merry and Happy week!