Monday, September 10, 2007

art nite became pizza creating nite...

Well I had the best intentions to get back up to my studio last night to make some more art things..but ended up spending a fun time making pizzas with the boys...yum yum! the boys are thrilled when they get to make their own! I flatten out the dough for them and then put the sauce on and they get to do the rest~

Here is Jonathon adding cheese to his pizza

Turner creating his...
threee scrumptious looking kid pizzas..made just how they want them...

Mom and Dad's loaded pizza...it is nice to make your own from scratch..including the sauce...because other than the pepperoni I know exactly what goes in it!~ Light cheese is another plus so it is a bit healthier for you than gobs and gobs of cheese that doesn't agree with either one of us anyway...LOL~

can you smell it?..mmmmmmmm Art said it was the best pizza he ever had...now wasn't that sweet?!
this was my morning view today...two handsome men ready to go off in the world to start the day...the first two out the door...Ty is getting so tall...and Artie looks so super duper handsome in his tie...mmmm mmm..gotta love a man in a tie!

Today i went to the gym..yeah yeah tell you something you don't know..lol....but after that yay! I got to meet with my local art group over in kalamazoo at For the ARt stamp store...The Altered Sisters are so fun the spend time with..it has been too few and too far in between times..so it was an extra special treat today for me! 5 of us also went to lunch at a delicious restaurant called Martinis..great Italian food! What a nice day today...

so now time to clean up..the builderguys should be close ....I can vacuum AFTER they leave..and then dishes and time for football practice....and then make supper and put babies and me to bed...days just don't have enough hours in them some days....other they have too many..lol!

maybe there will be time tomorrow to go play art....and play with someof my new stamps I got today...one of my favs is a Michael DeMeng one...bought for a RR I will be playing in soon....perfect for one of the themes of the "dark hearts and wings" or something like that...verra cool stamp! almost like it was made for that theme~

2 comments:

Adrienne's Art said...

Angela! It's me! Your long lost astro-twin! I have spent about one hour reading your blog and noting how grown up your boys are :) You are one of my absolute favorite people in the universe! Big hugs, Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Sorry- I was slow in catching up with the blog this week- but oh my! I've always wanted a velvet cape too! (And your written images remind me of the old Carol Burnett sketch mocking gone with the wind, where she comes down the steps with the curtain ROD still attached thru the sholders and says she saw it in the window and just couldn't resist!) Gave me a great chuckle for the day!