Thursday, May 1, 2008

The most amazing afternoon ever..

Welcome to the world little one!! This is Dominik Brady...less than 2 minutes old~I was so honored when our good friends and neighbors asked me to be at their son's birth..of course they only really wanted me for my cool camera..ha ha~ Matt and Michelle have become very close friends to both Art and I over the past year..and i really cherish their friendship! I was so honored to be there..it was one of the most amazing experiences i have ever had....
Here is Matt trying to calm Dominik....he was not happy at the experience of being born...
here is a close up of this sweetie. The nurse had put medicine in his eyes I think she said she wasn'table to get them to open right away and this was to assist in that process.Dominik weighs 8 lbs 6 oz and is 19 inches long, born at 3:55 on May 1st 2008~ a May Day baby~look at the beautiful mamma....she was amazing!~ She hardly wimpered and when it was time, just pushed him right out...one push~Matt and Michelle with their gorgeous new little boy! I can't wait to take pictures with Dominik's older brother Tim and Sherri his big sister...What a beautiful family~amazing head of hair..it is a dark brownDominik is telling his gramma Debbie his woes of being bornGramma Debbie has a knack..she got him calmed down by telling him how he was going get to go fishing with his grampa and cousins...he was Grampa's newest little bud...how sweet~here he is with his Grandpa Tim and his Auntie Christy had just a moment to pop in and say hi before she had to go!
Auntie lovin!~


As soon as i can, i will share more pictures of Dominik and his siblings!
wow~ what a day...an amazing day!











5 comments:

Kris said...

Oh Angela! This is just beyond beautiful. Lucky you! Thanks for sharing this joy.

Karen Owen said...

There is nothing more special than this! Thanks for sharing!

the glitzy gypsy said...

What a cute baby! And so cool that ou got to be there--is this sister"'Sherri"..............Stanley's friend?
Bliss Happens!
brenda

Joanne Huffman said...

great photos.

Joanne

Tracy said...

What a blessing! I was lucky enough to be present when my niece was born. It was amazing and awesome to me to be there witnessing a child's birth - I mean of course it was amazing and miraculous giving birth to my own girls, but to be there - and really see - and NOT have the pain!! lol!!