Saturday, January 30, 2010

Banners for a winter wonderland swap~!

these are for the Altered Art Diva banner swap that Debi Boring is hosting! hand painted canvas, about 5 layers...stamped with hand carved snowflake stamp, silver and white with glitter on the white snowflakes. I edged them with silver ink and then added a paper tree cut out with my cricut...embellished with a snowflake brad, a sparkly flower and fibers on the bottom...so pretty! I wish i had papers that looked like the back grounds on these...hahaha I might just have to recreate that again....these are really sparklie too..unfortunately you can't see that in pictures!

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I'm looking forward to getting one of these babies.

Judy Streger said...

You should know all about Winter Wonderland since you live in MI. Your banners are stunning.

Aileen said...

awesome Angela! I'm so excited that I get one whoohoo!!

Karen Owen said...

How fun are these? Beautiful work, Angela! I just love those trees.