Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Coming up for AIR!!!! phew!

Well ,again I have been going furiously....sewing sewing sewing....It took me 4 hours to cut out the costumes and design the tails for them. Then, I sewed until late Saturday night, started over Sunday at 10 am and ended at 9pm and worked another 5 hours yesterday(squeezed inbetween normal family life...what is that any way..I forgot it has been so long.. I had gottn all but the last two sets of buttons done....today I went to the gym..ran to the fabric store, came home and sewed on the l;ast two sets of buttons and then made the hats... I am so happy to announce: the costumes are finally finished~ YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!

here is some of the carnage from that sewing adventure YIKES!!!....I have to add I am THRILLED to pieces with how they turned out!!! The best ones so far!

a little teaser...i don't want to completely spoil the fun of when the girls are done up and in them, I will post pictures on sunday!and this just happened to look cool...the hat next to the diva sign..lol....okay I admit i did move a piece of paper from behind to make it look nicer in the photo...
Art took this of the boys the night before last...so sweet to see all three of them conked out together
Well the race continues...I have 3 days left to completely clean and steam clean the whole house...finish up any outside clean up, grocery shop and finish planning the food(this is the short version of the list..highly abbreviated!)..speaking of which, the garage fridge is gross, so i have got to add that to the list.

for some reason I am now not nervous....now that the costumes are finished....*my goodness i never imagined it would take this long*..I really figured thatI would have them done, hats and all by Sunday night..here it is Tuesday. However, it worked out. I had Monday built in as my fluff overflow sewing day and Ashton's 21st birthday was saturday, so I was going to take him shopping today...but he forgot and was sleeping when I called...so i asked him if we could postpone til next week..he said that was great...yay! that made a huge difference..now I am back on my time track i had planned...


tomorrow Mr Clean and I have a date....and Mr Pinesol and Mz Murphy's Oil soap...and that steam cleaner and I are going to do a nice long slow dance......


hey is it Sunday yet?.......


til next time


xoxox!!

2 comments:

Karen Campbell said...

Love the teaser photos -- these costumes look fab!

Joanne Huffman said...

Wow! you certainly have been very busy. I hope you enjoy the theater opening and look forward to seeing the girls in their costumes.
Joanne