Wednesday, May 21, 2008

it was brought to my attention

That readers of my blog that don't know me, may take the previous post in the wrong way. I am not going to take it out or edit it in any way....however, i would like to clarify my intention with the post. It was a rant..a way to vent my frustrations. In no way was it to be obnoxious toward any one or offensive. I do occasionally say bad words during frustations and come up with all sorts of wild scenarios in my head, which, being the normally rational and loving person, would never carry out.

These neighbors are very frustrating and i really don't think they are the kind you can come to terms with, with rational means..therefore as a means to help ease our frustrations we came up with "fantasy scenarios" none of which did we, or will we carry out...besides my husband has a really nice physique, so him parading around in a speedo type bathing suit probably would not be offensive....now me on the other hand...i think i could clear the neighborhood..LOL~ nor did we send any mailings or any other type of vengeful thing. We simply are really not that kind of family. Occasional swear word in a rant..yes, Vengeful...NO~

So if you thought i was a crazy, vengeful person..i do apologize...I am not..I promise. I am however a bit eccentric at times..and can slip into potty mouth mode under dire situations...I apologize if that offended any one...

so back to the neighbors..since that previous post..they have had 3 fires behind their fence, they think that it hides everything they do...that or they are antagonizing us, two of which we could see flames above the 6 foot high fence...and they had called and lied and told the firemen that ours had 2 foot high flames and they came out....to a smoldering pile(no visible flames)...any way..we did not call the fire department because we are worried that rather than responding to a safety issue, they are going to punish us even more. they, the fire man, did make a statement to the police that they were using us as an example of the "neighborhood feud" issue...i thought it took more than one person calling the authorities to make a feud...no one else ever gets into any one else's affairs around here...*Sigh* i just want to be left alone to live my life..in my happy little world...

needless to say...we won't be burning any more fires...not even a camp fire in a pit..we really do do our best to abide by the law....

1 comment:

The Backporch Artessa said...

OH Ang- I'm so sorry the neighbors are mean! I'm glad you have your nice neighbors and good friends to take your mind off things!