Sunday, December 9, 2007

just a quickie hi..

am creating some today...cleaned up my studio a bit yesterday and then surfed blogs last evening...totally wasting art time. But when i am tired it is hard to get motivated. Today i am working on a bunch of projects simultaneously! Ha ha...tell me something new! Any way i didn't want any one to think i fell off the face of the earth..i am still here!

Last week I created a snowflake fairy rider...i might get ambitious soon and create some more winter fairies for a new collage sheet..but in the meantime I would like to share her with my devoted readers...
you know, the one or two that I have...lol!...please feel free to grab her and use her in your art!

til later..have more to share but need to go into a picture taking mode first..in the meantime back to my art...the photos are done printing...xoxox
angela

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

your fairriding a snowflake is sweet and very seasonally apprpriate. Lots of fun!

Joanne

Mandy Chilvers said...

thanx Angela.... cant wait til you get some new collage sheets :-D

Anonymous said...

Angela, I dropped by your blog - love this little fairy and thank you for sharing!